We are hiring..
Current Vacancies at Goldsmiths Solicitors are listed below:
Conveyancer / Solicitor
Goldsmiths Solicitors are looking for a Licensed Conveyancer or Residential Property Solicitor to join the expanding Residential Conveyancing Team.
Suitable candidates will be either a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team. You should have good knowledge of the conveyancing process and will be expected to managed case files from instruction to completion.
This role require an eye for detail and your role will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Assist conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters including sales and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and new build properties
- Attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancers
- To provide general legal administrative support to the Residential Conveyancing team
- Take proactive action to ensure all parties are kept informed
- Adhere to Money Laundering procedures are adhered to and to report any suspicious circumstances.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified solicitor/legal executive or licensed conveyancer.
- Educated to undergraduate level, ideally with an LLB (although not required if you have worked in a paralegal role before)
- At least 2 years experience working within a Conveyancing Department
- Knowledge of the Conveyancing process from instruction through to completion
- Strong attention to detail and able to time-manage efficiently
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Interpersonal and client focused
If you are interested and feel like you have what it takes, please apply by emailing email@example.com, attaching covering letter and CV.
Reference ID: SR/Conv/1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Family Law Paralegal
Goldsmiths Solicitors are looking to hire a Family Paralegal to join our busy and expanding Family Law team. Goldsmiths Solicitors practices a wide range of law in the Private Family law arena ranging from matrimonial matters to private children matters.
As a Family Solicitor, you will be supporting having conduct of your own files as a fee earner and will be responsible for:
- Helping manage cases.
- Taking client instructions.
- Dealing with client enquiries and communications.
- Preparing preliminary documents and legal bundles.
- Communicating with litigating parties and the Court.
- Drafting legal documents and applications.
- Day to day assistance for the family team.
- Some advocacy in the Family Courts.
- Advising clients on family law matters relating to Children, Divorce, Domestic violence and financial remedy.
The successful Family Solicitor will have:
- Proven experience working as a solicitor / previous paralegal role within a family department.
- Experience drafting legal documents and preparing legal bundles.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach to work and problem solving.
- A postgraduate degree in LPC or BPTC is essential.
- Completed their training contract.
Please note that previous family law experience is a must for prospective applicants. If you feel like you have what it takes to join Goldsmiths Solicitors as part of our Family Law team, apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV.
Reference ID: ZE/Fam/1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£19,000.00 per year
**Note for Recruitment Agencies – Goldsmiths Solicitors tries to recruit our candidates direct where possible. Whilst we have worked with recruitment agencies previously, any roles advertised on our website are listed for direct hire and we will not be accepting speculative CVs sent by any agency.**